Butler County Health Department is a Show Me Healthy Women provider
What is Show Me Healthy Women?
The Butler County Health Department is a Show Me Healthy Women provider. Show Me Healthy Women (SMHW) program was developed to provide FREE breast and cervical cancer screenings throughout the state of Missouri in 1992. SMHW is funded by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, and several partnering organizations.
How to determine if you quality for Show Me Healthy Women:
- Income at or below 200 percent of the federal poverty level for household income, and
- Age 35-64, or older if individual does not receive Medicare Part B, and
- No insurance to cover program costs
What Services are offered at Butler County Health Department?
- Clinical breast exam
- Schedule screening mammograms for women age 50-64
- Schedule screening mammograms for women 40-49 using donated funds, if available
- Pap tests
- Pelvic exams
- Referrals for diagnostic testing
The following information is used only as a guide and does not guarantee eligibility for free breast and cervical cancer screening services through a Show Me Healthy Women provider. Contact the provider nearest you to find out more about eligibility and making an appointment.
|2017 Show Me Healthy Women Income Guideline|
|Size of household||SMHW Annual||SMHW monthly||SMHW weekly||SMHW hourly|
|Each additional person, add: $4,180||$8,360||$697||$161||$4.01|
Hourly Wage based on 40 hours per week
#SMHW eligibility is based on annual income.